Thursday, May 9, 2013

Theme Thursday - Mom

Very conveniently, I spent a lot of time with my mother this past week so I was able to take a nice photo with her.  Here we are at our parish in the prayer garden with in front of a statue of Our Mother (at least I think that is who the statue is depicting).  The occasion was dh's and my 25th anniversary.  We went to Mass and got a blessing and my parents were there with us.




I must say that I am incredibly blessed to have the mother I have.  She has always been there for me and I am so lucky to have her as a sounding board for everything.  Thanks, Mom, for all you've done for me and for being my friend as well as my mother!

Go over and check out all the other Mom photos at Clan Donaldson!

God Bless!

7 comments:

  1. Aw, three moms in one picture! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet shot, and such beautiful words about your mom. I hope my kids feel the same some day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mothers Day! What a blessing to have her with you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura, love this shot...you are both so blessed to have each other and such a close relationship!

    Thanks for sharing!

    And BTW, I love the "people who will actually admit to ..." SO so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary and Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete