Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Blessed Thanksgiving!

As we approach Thanksgiving and think about all that we are thankful for, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite bible verses that I found while doing my scripture study on the word "thanks".

O give thanks to the Lord for He is good; for His mercy endures forever!...Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and He delivered them from their distress; He led them by a straight way, till they reached a city to dwell in.  Let them thank the Lord for His merciful love, for His wonderful works to the son of men!  For He satisfies him who is thirsty and the hungry He fills with good things"  PS 107:1, 6-9

O give thanks to the Lord, call on His name, make known His deeds among the peoples.  1 Chr 16:8

 And my all-time favorite:

Rejoice always, pray constantly, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.  1 Thes 5:16-18
May God bless you all this Thanksgiving and may you have a great day with family and friends.  Thank you for stopping by here and sharing my journey with me!  

God Bless!