Monday, September 6, 2010

A Time To Relax

We had an opportunity last week to get away to Michigan for a few days. It was very lovely to have peace and quiet surround us...as well as beautiful weather and picturesque surroundings. We just took some time out to kick back

enjoy the scenery


and ride the waves.


(all pictures courtesy of Ms 16 yo since I forgot my camera!)
Since we've returned, however, life has been a whirlwind of activity. This past week we:

~ Finished getting Ms 18 yo ready to begin college (more on that in another post)

~ Worked with my soap-making friend to get ready to have a booth in the largest county fair in the state of Illinois (it should be loads of fun!)

~ Started and finished our projects for the aforementioned fair

~ Tried to keep up with the rest of the everyday stuff!

Needless to say we are all exhausted. I think that is why I'm posting these pictures...to remind myself that just one week ago, we were relaxed!

This coming week I plan on remembering my camera and will post pictures from the fair! The weather looks to be beautiful. See you then :)