Friday, May 7, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Here with another entry for "Kids Say the Darndest Things", which, of course, is coming from Mr 5 yo. It isn't that no one else is funny around here, it's just that...well...I guess he's just the funniest...and he's cute, too! (Of course, not that no one else around here is cute...)

Setting: Sitting together in our den preparing for our nightly rosary. Everyone is taking a turn saying their intentions...

Mr 5 yo: "I want to pray for mommy and daddy and 17 special intentions."

I guess we need to define what "special" means...


3 comments:

  1. 17 -- wow that's quite a lot. so sweet! good thing we write these things down or we'd forget all the wonderfully funny things our children say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! I guess it isn't a bad thing that he wants to pray for so many things, but...seventeen? WOW!! Thanks for joining us, see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a prayer warrier I'd like to have on my side! :D

    ReplyDelete