Wednesday, February 24, 2010

An Invitation

Dear Fellow Homeschoolers,

I'd like to take this opportunity to ask a favor of you. Do you remember what it was like when you were trying to decide whether or not to homeschool? Were you frustrated? Confused? or was it a super easy decision for you?

No matter what your story, if you are willing to briefly share it with others so that they might be better able to make that decision, then I have an opportunity for you.

On my website, I've just put up a section that allows you to build your very own web page that tells YOUR homeschooling story. There will be a permanent link there that other people will be able to click on so that they can get helpful advice and/or encouragement with what is a very important, and sometimes difficult, decision to make.

I'm sure other people have helped you along the way, so pay it forward and help someone else. If you click here it will take you to the page that the invite is on. All you need to do is to scroll down the page and follow the instructions. With a bit of time, I hope to have a whole bunch of entries that will help others who are exploring the homeschooling option to make a more informed and better decision.

So, thanks in advance for being willing to share a bit of you with other people. What you have to say may just have a positive impact on someone's life!


2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just discovered your blog and read your comments on Lent and of the different ways to not complain. I am pleased to hear someone who thinks along similar lines as me! I tend to focus on many, many ways to improve my Lenten resolutions and never seem to manage to carry out one. Please pray for me to do better this year! Through lots of prayers I made this past Advent the most beautiful and meaningful one of my life, I hope the same happens this Lent! Anyway, keep writing, I enjoyed your comments very much and can't wait what you have to say next!
    The reason I decided to write was to mention that, the same way it is easy to run on sometimes and complain, we can turn this ability to run on into a tale of good events, and describe all the pleasant things that happen to us or will happen to us during the day. The trick is to keep positive thoughts, and God-focused ones above all, which of course I know you have. Keep up your good resolutions!
    Sincerely,
    Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Camilla, for the nice comments! I try to incorporate some prayer time every day for thanking God. It really does help! Glad to have you around.
    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete