Monday, May 18, 2009

Please Pray

Please pray for the following two people:

The first person is Emily. Her mom emailed this evening with the following:

I have to be very brief. Emily's conditon has gone down hill drastically. Her voice is nothing but a whisper. Her pain is excruciating. They upped her (pain meds) and she is soaking her tongue in lidocaine. I can only leave her for a minute to update you. Please keep her in your prayers. We have a difficult 10 treatments to go and tomorrow is Chemo day. I may not be able to write you back until Wednesday. She is feeling very nauseous again from all the pain meds.

PLEASE, Please, please, keep her in your prayers.

The second person is my friend Sandy. She has some serious medical conditions and, of course, no one can figure why she has them. Today she had some very extensive oral surgery done and I just happened to see her right after she was finished. Needless to say she didn't look good at all so I would ask that you keep her in your prayers as she has suffered very much these past two years.

Thank you very much and

1 comment:

  1. Laura...I am so sorry to hear about Emily. I will enclose both your intentions in the most Immaculate Heart of Mary.

    ReplyDelete