Monday, April 20, 2009

It's Monday Again...

And that means back to school! To start the week off, I thought I'd put up two videos I recieved via email this weekend from "Britain's Got Talent". The first one is a 48 year old Catholic woman who, despite having "learning disabilities as a result of being starved of oxygen at birth", has an incredible voice. It's neat to see the judges be so surprised! Unfortunately I can't embed the video here because it has been "disabled by request". If you're interested in watching this one, click here.

The next one is hysterical! It is a dad and his son, both of Greek origin, doing a Michael Flatly Irish Dancing routine. I can't embed this one either, but it is definitely worth watching. Click here for the link.

Hope you enjoy them and have a good day!