Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Post Inauguration Thoughts

I have been mulling over a few thoughts about what we saw yesterday during the swearing in and the President's speech. I had it all put together in my head until I checked my email and saw this video:



I think that says enough.

I would also like to ask that you join me in praying every day for the conversion of our new president. With his charisma, he could do A LOT of good. Watching him yesterday say, "So help me God" gave me chills. I feel it is our responsibility, as Christians, to pray for his conversion.

God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Amen to that. It is, I believe what we are all called to do.
    Blessings and Happy New Year, EJT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome video Laura! I have to share this one on my blog and will send it to as many people as I can. Keep up the great work!!...Thersa

    ReplyDelete