Thursday, November 6, 2008

Odds and Ends

Sorry, I've been so focused on the election for the past few weeks that it might take me a few days to get my homeschooling-blogging brain back into focus :)

Just thought I'd point you to my website where I've added a few new sections. If you haven't checked out the section on organizing, give it a whirl. Hopefully you'll find something that will help you out.

I'm also in the process of adding some pages about the cool things that our homeschool group does every year. If you're in need of ideas for your group, we've done some pretty neat things, so check it out.

You can also subscribe to my website with an RSS feed so that anytime I add new content, you'd be the first to find out about it. I try to add something new every week, even more often if I get the chance.

I suppose if you don't mind a bit of self-promotion, you've read down this far. Thanks, I appreciate your support! Hopefully my brain will be back in gear soon!

God Bless!