Monday, July 14, 2008

Retreat Bound

I am amazed that I have gotten this post up. It has been quite an interesting morning so far and it isn't even 10:00 a.m. Many challenges to be expected - I and four others are leaving for our annual St. Ignatius Silent Retreat. I am anxious to see how this year will be now that I know what to expect. I'm sure that God will have some way of surprising me!!

This year will also be a different experience because they have changed the retreat center and so we will have to share a room. Now, if you ask me, putting two women together in the same room and asking them NOT to talk for three whole days is asking quite a lot. They did this at the last men's retreat and of course the men had no problem not talking to each other in their rooms. But, let's face it, THEY'RE MEN! They don't have to talk! Should be interesting.

So please, if you stop by here in the next few days, offer up a silent prayer for all of the women who will be attending this retreat. I'll be back Friday to let you know how it went.

P.S. The almond chocolate torte from Saturday was EXCELLENT!!

St. Ignatius, Pray for us.

God Bless!

1 comment: