Monday, April 6, 2009

Holy Week Meditations

As you know if you've read my blog for the past few weeks, we are still in the midst of performances. I would like to use some of the photos I've taken, as well as text from the Gospels, as Holy Week meditations for my posts this week. Since we still have one performance left tomorrow evening, I will not be putting up any of the more dramatic pictures until Wednesday so as not to spoil it for those readers who will be seeing it on Tuesday.

For today's pictures, we will look at scenes from the introduction song, where Mary is having a flashback of Jesus as a small boy. This scene is based off of the image of Our Lady of Perpetual Help where Jesus sees two angels approaching Him with the instruments of His Passion. Out of fear, He runs to His mother.





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete